Set out on your own adventure! Rent one of our single or double sit-on-top kayaks and or you can rent one of our stable lightweight paddleboards.
- Duration: 2-2.5 hours
- Departs From: Jim Barry Light Harbor Marina Park
- Booking Tip: Book over the phone with a friendly agent & save!
- > Book Over the Phone with an Agent & Save!
- Single Kayak All Ages | Includes 1 Person
- Tandem Kayak Seat All Ages | Pricing is $65 per person
Peanut Island Kayak tour with optional Snorkeling
This 80-acre man-made tropical island, located at the mouth of the Lake Worth Inlet, attracts explorers of every type. The crystal clear water that surrounds the island invites snorkelers and swimmers, while the brick pathways that circle the island attract the nature seekers and those looking for a little exercise.
Our Kayak Tour of Peanut Island begins with an introduction to the area. After being issued a jacket and paddle, your guides will conduct “Paddling 101”, a short lesson on ergonomic paddling. You will then be fitted in a kayak (doubles unless single is requested) and we then hit the water for an enjoyable paddle across the clear waters of the Lake Worth lagoon.
While we paddle along the shoreline you’ll be up and close to the beautiful and breathtaking mansions of Palm Beach. Then it’s off to the Northeast side of the island where we’ll set foot on the island’s soft sand. Guests will then have time to explore the island, go for a swim or checkout the amazing sea life in the snorkeling lagoon.
Snorkeling visibility is dictated by the tides
Includes: single or double kayaks, paddles, PFD & guide, dry snacks & drinking water
- Minimum of 4 guests l Maximum of 10 guests
- Guests should dress to get wet
- Beach shoes & sun protection are recommended
- Add Snorkel Gear- $15
- Towel service- $2.50
- Cell phone dry bag- $10.00