- Single Kayak Ages 13+ only • Seats 1 person
- Tandem Kayak All ages • Children 12 and under must ride with an adult • Price shown is for 1 adult
- Stand Up Paddleboard Ages 13+
Guided 2-hour paddle tour!
Let “Visit Palm Beach” take you on an eco-journey through the mangroves in the Lake Worth Lagoon (Intracoastal Waterway) and get an up-close view of the uber-wealthy mega-mansions of Palm Beach!
Our exploration begins on the Downtown West Palm Beach Waterfront where your guide will set each guest up with gear and give a quick “paddling 101”.
We will then launch and paddle our way through the South Cove Natural Area which is one of the areas newest man-made mangrove islands, already full of life. We will make our way past the Society of the Four Arts gardens, under the Royal Palm Bridge headed toward Palm Beach’s Worth Avenue with a glimpse of the historic Everglades Club, The Breakers Hotel and the Flagler Museum.
As we paddle, quiet is the byword – that’s the secret to spotting the indigenous wildlife on these islands. These mangrove covered islands are nearly untouched by man and often avoided by powerboats because of the shallow, tranquil waters. Some of the fowl includes the Great Blue Heron, American Egret, Osprey and Turkey Vultures. The marine life includes Snook, Jacks, Mullet and crabs. Manatees sometimes make seasonal appearances.
Just a short paddle further is prestigious Everglades Island. This island, unlike the others, is filled with breath taking Private Estates. You will paddle along the shoreline of these estates and catch a glimpse of the famous Palm Beach lifestyle.
While exploring the chain of islands, we’ll travel through narrow cuts in the mangroves, explore hidden coves, and head to Fisherman’s Island or one of the other peaceful beaches for a brief exploration of the island and a break for refreshments. Then it’s back to land, where reality sets in again.
- Minimum of 2 guests/Maximum of 20 guests
- Children under 12 or inexperienced must ride in tandem kayak with an adult
- Beach Shoes are recommended
- Guests should expect to get wet, so dress accordingly
- The availability of this tour may be dictated by the tides & conditions
- Towel Service
- Picnic Style boxed Lunch (menu choices available at time of reservation and must be pre-ordered)
- Cell phone dry bag
- Any necessary additional equipment
- Drinking water
- Trained tour guide