Launch just as daylight breaks into the stillness of the morning to catch the sunrise and all the wildlife activity that begins with the cresting of the sun.
Sunset Kayak Tour
Single or Double Kayaks Available
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: 141 S Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Single Kayak Ages 13+ only • Seats 1 person
- Tandem Kayak All ages • Children 12 and under must ride with an adult • Price shown is for 1 adult
The most picturesque time of the day to paddle between West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Island – Sunset!
While the setting sun is the main draw of this tour, wildlife viewing is always on our agenda! As the “big orange ball” sinks in the water and transitions to twilight, Florida Manatees, pink spoonbills, and a variety of other bird & sealife often come out to say goodnight. A highlight of this tour is the spectacular up close view of the Downtown WPB City skyline and the magnificent homes of Palm Beach in the beautiful colors of dusk.
- Minimum of 2 guests for tour to depart (max. 20 guests)
- Children under 12 or inexperienced must ride in tandem kayak with an adult
- Beach Shoes are recommended
- Guests should expect to get wet, so dress accordingly
- The availability of this tour may be dictated by the tides & conditions
- Towel Service
- Cell phone dry bag
- Bottled Water
- Kayaks & PDF
- Any necessary additional equipment
- Trained tour guide