Cox Science Center & Aquarium
Ticket price includes general admission & planetarium show!
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday – Sunday 10am-6pm
- Included in Ticket Price: General Admission & Planetarium Ticket
- Location: 4801 Dreher Trail N, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- Book with Visit Palm Beach & Save!
- Children Under 3 are FREE
- Book with Visit Palm Beach & Save! Includes general admission & planetarium ticket
- Adult Ages 13-59
- Senior Ages 60+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Child Ages 3 & Under
The Cox Science Center and Aquarium: perfect to learn more about science, marine life, the brain and so much more!!
Included in your ticket price is general admission AND a planetarium ticket! Book with Visit Palm Beach for up to $6.00 in SAVINGS per ticket!
The Center features more than 100 hands-on educational exhibits, a 10,000-gallon fresh and saltwater aquarium, digital planetarium, Pre-K focused “Discovery Center,” 18-hole conservation-themed Mini Golf Course and quarter-mile-long Fisher Family Science Trail. If you think teleportation, holograms, invisibility, and mind control are only in the movies—think again!
This summer you can let your imagination run wild with the possibilities of the future as you move objects with your mind, become invisible, and play games with a robot. Discover tomorrow today in their newest exhibition, Science Fiction, Science Future, on display through September 24, 2023!
The Cox Science Center and Aquarium is home to the first and only public planetarium in Palm Beach County. The Dekelboum Planetarium presents daily shows utilizing brand new state of the art “Digital Sky Skan” full-dome video presentations on a variety of scientific topics.
CLICK HERE to view the current Planetarium Schedule! *Please note that Planetarium shows might be full when you arrive to the CSCA and are not guaranteed.
- Refunds of CSCA ticket(s) are not permitted and must be redeemed 90 days from purchase date.