Join us on a journey into Palm Beach Island with a guided 1 hr. electric scooter tour through Downtown West Palm Beach, along the Waterfront, Lake Trail and the Atlantic Ocean – featuring the area history, art, water views, tree canopies, and the mega mansions this area is famous for.
- Person From 14 years old
Outdoor Fun & Sightseeing in Downtown West Palm Waterfront & Palm Beach Island
Our signature 2hr tour rolls through the city of West Palm Beach, along the Flagler waterfront, Meyer Amphitheatre and over the bridge to Palm Beach Island. It combines the thrill of riding the “Coolest Machine in the World” with one of the most exclusive areas in the world. A perfect balance between fun and adventure with dashes of interesting facts along the way.
We’ll enjoy seeing many historic landmarks including the Flagler Museum, Four Arts Society Sculpture Gardens, Lake Trail, Seagull Cottage, Royal Poinciana Plaza, Bradley Park and the breathtaking landscape as you effortlessly glide along on your own self-balancing personal transporter. Our expertly trained guides will keep you entertained, laughing & safe along the way.
No experience necessary, easy to learn within minutes! Tours fill up fast. Booking in advance recommended.
Not Just A Tour…An Adventure!
No experience necessary. ANYONE can do it!
Booking in Advance Recommended: Advance payment required. Tax and tip not included in prices shown. A 20% gratuity will be added for all guests at time of booking for your convenience. Our guides work extremely hard to show you a great time and most importantly keep you safe.
Your Tour Includes:
- Segway i2 PT (newer models)
- Handlebar Bag (for personal belongings)
- Expert Training (indoors at our comfortable shop)
- Helmet (required)
- Radio Earpiece (to hear your guide)
Refreshments, cold drinks, Rain Ponchos and many clothing & outerwear items & souvenirs available for purchase in the Adventure Center
Restrictions and Guidelines:
- Visit FAQ page for complete list of information
- Riders must weigh less than 275 lbs.
- Pregnant women and those with serious health conditions cannot roll. Call with questions.
- Riders must be 14 years old and under 18 accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Riders should be capable of standing upright for at least 60 minutes.
- We roll rain or shine and reserve the right to reschedule.
- Cancellations must occur 48 hours prior to tour time in order to receive a refund. Sorry no exceptions.
- Closed-toe flat shoes or sneakers are required. NO flip-flops, sandals, heels, etc.
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the current weather conditions.
- Do not bring large purses or handbags.
- Bring a smile and be ready to “roll”