Historic West Palm Beach Neighborhood Food Tour
Eat Where the Locals Eat | 3 hrs | Starting at $85
- Person Tastings + 1 Cocktail or Non-Alcoholic Drink Included
Experience Culinary Hotspots in West Palm Beach
Get off-the-beaten tourist track and into our delicious historic neighborhoods. Expect fresh, flavorful tasting that show-off the best of West Palm Beach.
You’ll explore Grandview Public Market, step inside a charming historic inn and taste authentic Cuban food. Experience a restaurant featured on Food Network’s Diners Drive-Ins & Dives, discover hidden tropical courtyards, meet restaurant owners and feel like a VIP. Finish your day with dessert in an old 1950’s drug store!
Our luxury van will transport you to each restaurant as we meander thru beautiful historic neighborhoods. Think Food Network meets HGTV.
Book today to experience West Palm Beach’s most interesting and historic neighborhoods!
Things to Know
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket
- Luxury Van Tour with a professional driver
- Our tours take place rain or shine so please wear comfortable clothes and bring an umbrella
- We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, nut allergies & shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 12 guests
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; however, our Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour and our Happy Hour Tour are wheelchair accessible
Restaurants & Tastings
- Grandview Public Market: Experience the trendy new Warehouse District in West Palm Beach and enjoy a sourdough pizza.
- Casa Grandview Bed & Breakfast: Step inside a beautiful, charming historic inn and learn about the history and architecture of the home.
- Grato: Enjoy a chef’s tasting from a restaurant owned by a 5x James Beard nominee.
- Cholo Soy Cocina: Bite into the best tacos in town at a restaurant that’s been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
- Havana Restaurant: Enjoy a traditional Cuban meal with a glass of sangria.
- Nomad at Sean Rush: Step inside a beautiful art & wine bar that will make you say WOW.
- Rhythm Cafe: Finish your day with a coconut pie in a restaurant that’s a former 1950’s drugstore.
- Optional Cocktail Package Available.
- Note: a glass of Sangria and a small glass of Wine are included with our standard ticket. The optional cocktail packages adds a Frozen Moscow Mule and your choice of a Margarita or Craft Beer.
*subject to change