Downtown West Palm Beach Walking Food Tour
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Included: Food & Drinks
- Walking Tour
- Per Person 5 tastings + 1 cocktail or mocktail included
Taste the Flavors of South Florida
If you want to taste the flavors of South Florida, you can’t miss this tour! Get off the beaten path and into 5 locally owned restaurants on a tour that’s been named one of the “Top 10 Tour Experiences in the United States”.
You’ll meet chefs, visit award-winning restaurants, learn about tropical fruits and taste the best key lime pie and fish taco in town! Along the way, discover vibrant street art and hear entertaining stories about our past.
Food Tourism is a top-trend in travel…join us for a food tour and find out what all the buzz is about!
Things to know
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, nut allergies, shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 12 guests
- Fully refundable up until 24 hours before the start of your tour
Restaurants & Tastings
- Welome: Start your day in a very South Florida way with a delicious guava & cheese pastelito
- Avocado Grill: Bite into a grilled fish taco topped with a tropical fruit salsa and guacamole…oh yeah!
- Pistache: Step inside a beautiful waterfront restaurant that’s been awarded the best brunch in town and savor a classic French brunch dish.
- Salento Coffee: Experience a Colombian tradition as you taste tinto coffee and pandebono (cheese bread)
- Kapow: Sip a blueberry lavender mojito paired with a pork potsticker, General Tso’s cauliflower & thai donuts
- Ganache Bakery: Taste and learn about coconuts and tamarinds, and devour the best key lime pie in town.
- Optional Cocktail Package Available
*tastings subject to change