Venture deep in the heart of MacArthur State Park!
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- $25-$32.50 FREE delivery to launch site
- Dates & locations vary. Guide will send info prior to event
- Next Date: JUNE 8,2022, 9am-12pm
- Next Location: Coral Cove Beach Park, Tequesta, FL
- Reserve now!
- Single Kayak All Ages • Includes 1 Person
- Tandem Kayak All Ages • Includes 2 People
Help Cleanup Our Waterways
Visit Palm Beach’s Kayak & Clean our waterways program provides participants the opportunity to be in direct contact with nature and to learn about the impact of litter on wildlife, water quality and the environment of the Lake Worth Lagoon.
Participants will be introduced to the basics of paddling and will have the opportunity to explore some of the best waterways of the Palm Beaches. Through this activity, kayakers will discover how litter accumulates in the water and have a better understanding of the magnitude of resources that go into cleaning the environment.
Now, more than ever, we are challenged with doing our part to protect and keep our South Florida waters clean and healthy.
Visit Palm Beach will provide single or tandem kayaks, nets, gloves, and bags for litter.
For those with their own paddling equipment or preferring land based volunteer clean-up activities please click here to sign up.