Kick back, relax, and spend an evening aboard the Hakuna Matata, cruising along the skyline of Downtown West Palm Beach and the magnificent palatial mansions and mega yachts of Palm Beach Island.
West Palm Beach Guided Jet Ski Tour
- 2 Hour Tour (per jet ski)
Best time you will have on a jet ski in West Palm Beach!
Enjoy a guided jet ski tour from Downtown West Palm Beach along the beautiful island of Palm Beach as we head toward Peanut Island and the Palm Beach inlet where you will see mega yachts, mansions and you may even see a variety of sea life including dolphins, turtles, manatees, birds, and fish before heading out to the ocean (time, weather, and water conditions permitting.)
A Visit Palm Beach crew member will lead the group to a large zone where riders will be able to enjoy the freedom or riding at their desired speed and direction as they stay inside the boundaries. Our monitors will ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, making your overall excursion memorable, and worth reliving.
2 Hour Jet Ski Tour – $240.00
*$29.00 for ea. additional rider (max. two riders per jet ski)
*$500.00 security deposit required per jet ski
- Towel Service – $2.50 ea.
- Beach Towel Purchase – $20.00
- Boxed Lunches or Continental Breakfast – $10.00-$20.00 pp
- Waterproof Cell Phone Dry Bag – $10.00
- SunBum™ Sunscreen (3oz) – $10.00
- 4 Passenger Chase Boat – $150.00 per hr (includes driver)
- Additional Guides – $50.00 per hr
- Driver must have photo ID and be before before January 1, 1988 OR be 18 with a PWC Boaters Safety Certificate (course information below)
- Drivers must sign damage and liability waiver
- All riders must sign liability waiver
- Minimum – 2 Jet Skis
- Maximum – 10 Jet Skis / 20 Guests
- jet skis are for 2 people and 400 lbs. max.
- Guests should dress to get wet!
- Beach shoes and sun protection recommended
PWC Boater Safety Test Information
If born on or after January 1, 1988 a Boater Safety Course must be completed
* PWC Boater Safety Course Test (45 mins – 1 hr.) – This test is $8.99 and will approximately take 45 mins-1 hr. and is good for 3 months. CLICK HERE
The PWC Boater Safety Course MUST be completed prior to the check in of your Jet Ski Rental
To view state law please CLICK HERE!