Kick back, relax, and spend an evening aboard the Hakuna Matata, cruising along the skyline of Downtown West Palm Beach and the magnificent palatial mansions and mega yachts of Palm Beach Island.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Each jet ski can hold up to 2 people
- Departing location: 141 S Flagler Dr. West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- > Book Over the Phone with an Agent & Save!
- Tour per jet ski
Best time you will have on a jet ski in West Palm Beach!
Enjoy a guided jet ski tour from Downtown West Palm Beach and zoom along the beautiful Island of Palm Beach where guests can see and hear about the rich history of the island and its famous past and present residents.
After getting an up-close look at the palatial estates and yachts we head toward Peanut Island and the Palm Beach inlet where we may see a variety of sea life including dolphins, turtles, manatees, birds, and fish before heading out to the ocean.
You have the opportunity to let loose in this speed-free zone and have some fun jumping waves, riding along the coastline, or checking out the underwater life at the reef by adding our snorkeling gear option.
$3 water conservation fee applied at checkout for our Palm Beach jet ski tour.
PWC Boater Safety Test Information (If born on or after January 1, 1988 a Boater Safety Course must be completed)
* 4-8 Hour PWC Boater Safety Course Test – This FREE test will take approximately 4-8 hours to complete and is good for a lifetime. CLICK HERE
* 45 mins – 1 hr. PWC Boater Safety Course Test – This test is $9.99 and will approximately take 45 mins-1 hr. and is good for to months. CLICK HERE
The PWC Boater Safety Course MUST be completed prior to the check in of your Jet Ski Rental
To view state law please CLICK HERE!