- Starting at $65!
Guided Snorkel Tour- Blue Heron Bridge
- Duration: 75 Min
- Location: 900 E Blue Heron Blvd
- Great for Small Groups! Larger groups can be accommodated with notice.
- Min Age: 12 years old and able to swim
- Person Ages 12+
- Private Tour Snorkeler Tour will be limited to your group only when choosing this option
World famous snorkel trail
Join us for our snorkel tour of the magnificent Blue Heron Bridge
Our experienced dive instructors, Keke & Farrell, will guide you on a tour of the world-famous snorkel trail, located under the Blue Heron Bridge just south of Phil Foster Park’s beach. The reef area is approximately 200 feet from shore and remains protected from boat traffic, so the water is entered from the shore. The site is accessible for every level, ranging in depth from six to 10 feet. The site’s inland location is protected by barrier islands, creating a calm, nursery like environment. Popular for even advanced SCUBA divers but perfect for beginners, the trail is a true gem that is teeming with colorful sea life.
- This tour is perfect for small intimate groups (up to 8 people, and no more than 4 guests per guide). Larger groups can be accommodated, please call ahead of time for availability.
- Take in the magnificent scenes of one Florida’s best snorkeling spots and one of the top shore dive destinations in the world!
- Easy beach access shore dive- accessible for all levels
- Incredible biodiversity- Spot parrotfish, spade fish, angel fish, sting rays, octopus & much more!
- Enjoy the peacefulness of the underwater world and the wellness benefits that come with it
Must be at least 12 years old with adequate swimming skills. We can accommodate guests younger than 12. Please book the option for “Private Snorkeler”
What to Expect:
Plan to arrive a few minutes early as parking can reach capacity near peak times. Upon arrival, a brief introduction and overview will be held, guests will be fitted for snorkel gear and oriented with the layouts of the reef. Your snorkel guide will join you and point out tropical fish, coral formations, turtles, stingrays, seahorses and maybe even a fascinating octopus.
How this Tour is Different From Your Typical Snorkel Tour:
We are a small business of two, so we assure that our customers will receive our utmost attention and respect. We specialize in small group environments where safety and satisfaction are prioritized.
- $15 for rental snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins). Guests are welcome to bring their own snorkel gear.
- $20 wetsuit rental (optional, but highly recommended during winter months)
- $25 for photo pack (guest will receive 20 or more high quality, social media worthy images and videos from tour)