Cruise the ocean and go kayaking, swimming, lounge on floats and/or paddleboards once anchored! You also won’t want to miss the thrill ride(s) on our 12 seat “banana” boat pulled by a jet ski through ocean water on this excursion!
Jet Ski Rentals
- Duration: 30 minutes, 1 hour or 90 minutes
- Max. Capacity: 2 people (up to 400 lbs.)
- Yamaha Waverunner VX110 Skis
- Departure Location**:
141 S Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 US
- NOTE* : Riding Boundries for Jet Skis will be explained during orientation.
- 30 Minute Rental (Ages 18+)
- 60 Minute Rental (Ages 18+)
- 90 Minute Rental (Ages 18+)
Go Jet-Skiing in West Palm Beach!
Enjoy a jet ski rental from Downtown West Palm Beach and along the beautiful Island of Palm Beach as we head toward Peanut Island and the Palm Beach inlet where you will see mega yachts, mansions and you may even see a variety of sea life including dolphins, turtles, manatees, birds, and fish before heading out to the ocean (time, weather & water conditions permitting).
A Visit Palm Beach crew member will lead the group to a large zone where riders will be able to enjoy the freedom of riding at their desired speed and direction as long as they stay inside of the boundaries. Our monitors will ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone, making your overall excursion memorable, and worth reliving.
Duration: 30 mins., 1 hr. or 90 mins.
Deposit: $500.00 per jet ski and can be paid by credit card or cash at the time of check in. (
*Please note that the reservation & credit card must match the person putting down the deposit. If there will be different credit cards for deposits then please make separate reservations when booking.)
Departing From*: Clematis Street Dock (141 S. Flagler Dr. West Palm Beach FL, 33401)*
NOTE* : Riding boundries for Jet Skis will be explained during orientation session.
Rules & Regulations:
- A person must be at least 18 years of age to rent a Jet Ski in Florida
- Whomever books the Jet Ski rental will need to present a credit card with matching name for deposit at the time of check in
- Anyone operating or riding a jet ski (unless a minor) is required to show a valid ID
- Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 is required to either have in their possession a PWC Boating Education ID card or successfully pass the official Boater Safety Course before checking in for your rental.
- Each person operating or riding on a Jet Ski must wear a life vest provided
- Passengers on Jet Skis may be 5 yr.+ with signed permission from guardian
- All Jet Ski operators and passengers are required to sign a Liability Waiver
- Designated riding areas are strictly enforced and a VPB crew member will let you know the best area to ski in based on conditions (tide, current, weather etc.)
- Guests MUST check in with a Visit Palm Beach crew member 30 mins. prior to rental time to avoid losing their reservation time slot
- A $3.00 water conservation fee is applied per jet ski at booking
- Gratuity is not included but appreciated by our friendly Jet Ski Crew members!
PWC Boater Safety Test Information:
If born on or after January 1, 1988 a Boater Safety Course must be completed
* PWC Boater Safety Course Test (45 mins – 1 hr.) – This test is $8.99 and will approximately take 45 mins-1 hr. and is good for 3 months. CLICK HERE
The PWC Boater Safety Course MUST be completed prior to the check in of your Jet Ski Rental
To view state law please CLICK HERE!